Shenandoah Apple Cake
ORDER NOW! Available only September through December.
This 9-inch Bundt-style cake is made with fresh local apples and apple cider, a hint of cinnamon and topped with a maple glaze.
“In touring the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley, our favorite of all pastry sources turned out to be the Red Truck Bakery. Don’t miss their seasonal Shenandoah apple cake.” —Saveur magazine
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Each Cake Serves 8-12 people and is approximately 9 Inches in diameter
Available only September through December
Instructions / Storage
- All products from Red Truck Bakery are baked the day they are shipped.
- Each product will stay fresh for several days after delivery when kept at room temperature.
- Cakes are best enjoyed within 1 week of arrival.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.