Red Truck Bakery "Bulldog Edition" Coffee - 3 pk
This 3 pack of “Bulldog Edition” coffee is a premium and bold new organic coffee, created in honor of my former editor at The Washington Post, Ben Bradlee, and is named after the early morning edition of the paper. Additionally, every time we order a new batch of this blend, we make a contribution to the Committee to Protect Journalists; more info on this important organization is here: https://cpj.org.
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Each package includes 3- 12 oz bags of “Bulldog Edition” Coffee
- Whole Bean Coffee
- Freshly Ground Coffee
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.