Breakfast & Dessert Cakes - 2 Pack
We’ve put together a sweet selection for Mom, new neighbors, a thank-you gift and something for new parents: our sour cream coffee cake for breakfast and our seasonal cake (our Meyer lemon cake from January through August, or our Shenandoah apple cake from September through December).
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Each package includes 2 cakes
- 1 Sour Cream Coffee Cake. Each cake is 8 inches in diameter
- 1 Seasonal Cake (Meyer lemon cake from January through August, or Shenandoah Apple Cake from September through December). Each cake is 9 inches in diameter.
- Each cake serves 8-12 people
Instructions / Storage
- All products from Red Truck Bakery are baked the day they are shipped.
- Each product will stay fresh for several days after delivery when kept at room temperature.
- Cakes are best enjoyed within 1 week of arrival.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.