Kentucky Bourbon Pecan Pie
Red Truck Bakery takes their traditional (and very tasty) pecan pie, add a splash of top-shelf bourbon to the filling along with a handful of chocolate chips. They bake and ship their pies in a hefty metal pan, which makes a great gift!
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
Each Pie is 9" and serves 8 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place at room temperature, in the refrigerator or freezer
- Pies can be stored at room temperature for 3 days, in the refrigerator for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, heat in a preheated 350 oven for approximately 15 minutes until warmed through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.