Red Truck Bakery Coffee
Our customers love our coffee, and so do the readers of Virginia Living magazine who named it the best coffee on the East Coast. You get two bags of our hearty premium coffee, along with a bag of our bold new organic Bulldog Edition coffee, named after The Washington Post’s early morning edition and created in honor of my former editor Ben Bradlee.
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Each package includes 3- 12 oz bags of Coffee
- Whole Bean Coffee
- Freshly Ground Coffee
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.